So many gaming expos, events, and conferences to attend; so little time. There are no signs of slowing down when it comes to gamers on the hunt for sneak peeks…
Here’s a list of (the rest of) this year’s biggest & best gaming conferences:
World’s largest gathering for the mobile industry.
- 26th February 2018
- Fira Gran Via – Barcelona, Spain
World’s largest professional game industry event.
- 19th March 2018
- Moscone Conference Center – San Francisco, California
Each year we showcase a collection of the best indie games you’ve never heard of available on mobile platforms.
- April 5th 2018
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) – Boston, Massachusetts
Gaming event offering playable pre-release games on both PC and console, and sessions with developers.
- 13th April 2018
- Tobacco Docks – London, UK
A competition for game developers where participants have 48 hours to make a game!
- 13th April 2018
- TAP1 – Copenhagen, Denmark
A nationwide celebration of the Danish games industry.
- 16th April 2018
- Various – Copenhagen, Denmark
The largest gathering of video game professionals on the East Coast.
- 17th April 2018
- Raleigh Convention Center – Raleigh, North Carolina
The most high-end games industry and developers conference in Europe.
- 19th April 2018
- Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera – Dubrovnik, Croatia
Two days of presentations and panel discussions by legal and business development professionals from the international games industry.
- 3rd May 2018
- Kempinski Cathedral Square Hotel – Vilnius, Lithuania
A Kyoto indie game festival.
- 12th May 2018
- Kyoto, Japan
The biggest game industry event in Central Europe.
- 21st May 2018
- ICE Congress Centre – Kraków, Poland
Join us in London to explore how your creativity and business can merge to create beautiful games.
- 29th May 2018
- The Queen Elizabeth II Centre – London, UK
E3 2018 is the must-attend event to see and experience the future of video games.
- 12th June 2018
- Los Angeles Convention Center – Los Angeles, California
Develop:Brighton brings together the Game Dev community – from global superstars to micro indies.
- 10th July 2018
- Hilton Metropole Hotel – Brighton, UK
DiGRA is the association for academics and professionals who research digital games and associated phenomena.
- 25th July 2018
- Campus Luigi Einaudi, University of Turin – Torino, Italy
A five-day immersion into the latest innovations in CG, animation, VR, games, digital art, mixed reality and emerging Technologies.
- 12th August 2018
- TBA – Vancouver, Canada
Rendering the possibilities with computer graphics & animation techniques.
- 26th September 2018
- TBA, Montreal – Québec, Canada
Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC) is back, after a successful first year debut.
- 25th October 2018
- ADNEC – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates