Welcome to the Honnouji Academy Entrance Exam, a series of 10 multiple choice questions testing your knowledge of the Kill la Kill universe. Do you have what it takes to transcend the ranks of the Elite 4? Or will you be just another faceless No-Star student struggling to get by? Take the quiz below to find out!
- What breed is the Mankanshoku family dog, Guts?
- What is the name of Satsukui Kiryuin’s kamui?
- What percentage of a One-Star Goku Uniform is made up of life fibers?
- IT’S OVER 9,000
- What is the english translation of the word “Senketsu”?
- Vampire uniform
- Fresh Blood
- Thirsty Shirt
- How does Boxing Club Captain Fukuroda threaten to execute Mako?
- Deep frying her like a shrimp
- Using her as a human punching bag
- Dipping her in a tank of piranhas
- What is Sukuyo Mankanshoku always cooking?
- Fried Gizzards
- What was the original title of the anime during production?
- The Slicing Scissors
- The Clothes Have Eyes
- The Crimson Garment
- Which of these is NOT an actual club at Honnouji Academy?
- Cooking Club
- Origami Club
- Tightrope Walking Club
- What fighting style does Uzu Sanageyama specialize in?
- What word, meaning money in Japanese, is written across Kaneo Takarada’s teeth?
To see the correct answers, highlight between the arrows below:
Quiz answers: ⇒1c, 2a, 3b, 4b, 5a, 6b, 7c, 8a, 9b, 10a ⇐
How many questions did you answer correctly?
0-1: We regret to inform you that your application to the Honnouji Academy has been DENIED.
2-3: You are hereby admitted as a No-Star student. Good luck on No-Late Day.
4-5: Adequate performance. Report immediately to Shirō Iori for your One-Star Goku Uniform.
6-7: Impressive. You are worthy of a Two-Star Goku Uniform and club president position.
8-9: Congratulations on rising to the rank of the Elite Four. Take this Three-Star Goku Uniform.
10: Not even Lady Satsuki could have performed so admirably. Perhaps a new Student Council President is in order…
Impress your friends with your Kill la Kill smarts by posting your score on Twitter and Facebook and letting everyone know how you did! Didn’t score as well as you hoped? Catch up with Kill la Kill on Viewster with English and Spanish subs in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina.