Sadly, we have yet to get our hands on the latest (and record breaking) release of Nintendo Switch. They’ve managed to sell nearly half a million units in North America in just 3 days. READ THAT AND WEEP.
Unsurprising. Even more unsurprising, The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario rank the best-selling standalone games… Because, let’s be real we all know they’re Nintendo’s greatest glories. (Comment below if you can top them, we dare youuuu.)
Since we know you too, probably don’t have your hands on a console yet, here are our top 5 ways to prep yourself:
- Clean your room. You’re going to need to clear a space for your new toy (be it, a small space), even if it means rearranging your figures.
- Stretch those fingers and forearms for handheld mode. We call this, Switch Conditioning.
- Buy some energy drinks. You can basically kiss sleeping goodbye once that shiny Nintendo box arrives.
- Tell your family you love them. They won’t be hearing from you for a long, long time.
- Pick your favorite friend (or whoever brings the best snacks). You’re going to want somebody to share Table Top Mode with, eventually.
In the meantime, we’re doing our best to distract ourself with anime. Lots and lots of anime.